Using PRS Locking Tuners (Phase II, III, S2)
- Line up the hole in the tuning peg so that it is pointing at the nut slot.
- Pull string through hole and over two fingers (or 1.5”) at the nut. (Actual slack is approximately 5/8” to 3/4")
- Turn the cap screw so that it is finger tight.
- You may use a coin to further tighten the cap screw if needed, but no more than 1/8th turn. Do not over tighten.
- Bend the string backwards towards the outside of the headstock to help lock in place.
- Bring up to pitch making sure the new wrap is under the previous string.
- Clip excess string.